Desktop App Release v4.4.0
The Desktop App v4.4.0 was released on March 6th, 2023. This release introduces some useful new features for NFC tag reading in the Tag Tools operation and sets up the operation for future tag editing.
- Many NFC tags that previously failed to read will now make it through the reading process and display raw memory including:
- Chips with invalid NDEF messages
- Unformatted chips
- Chips with unknown formats
- Created a new tab in the NFC tag panel for viewing raw chip memory
- Dark theme is now available in the Desktop App menu bar
- Added support for a few more NFC NDEF record types:
- Added support for the CIR615A NFC UID reader
- In some cases, NFC readers would cause a confusing array index error. The app will now handle this better and display a more descriptive error.
- CIR315 readers no longer have their LEDs completely disabled by the Desktop App