GoToTags software and hardware products are closed-source, commercial products and require payment to use. Tags and hardware sold on the GoToTags Store are seperate and independant from the pricing defined on this page.
The new suite of software and encoder products are currently in a preview phase and do not require payment at this time.
The new suite of GoToTags products is in a preview phase and is free to use. Specific details of pricing will be announced later in 2023 as the preview phase ends. A paid subscription will be required to continue to use the products and to stay up-to-date with the latest features once the preview phase ends. Pricing will likely include the following:
- Monthly/annual subscription; GoToTags is an evolving subscription capability; not static, boxed software
- Usage-based pricing
- Free tier for lite usage users
- Discounted pre-payment options
- Integration with GoToTags Cloud pricing and services
Pricing details and timing is subject to change at any time.
GoToTags software is not free and does not come along with any hardware or tags purchased from the GoToTags Store. The purchase and usage of GoToTags software and products purchased from the Store are unrelated and independent.
- GoToTags software works with compatible hardware and tags, not just products purchased from the GoToTags Store
- You are not required to use the GoToTags software with hardware and tags purchased from the store
- Hardware products on the GoToTags Store do not come with any software and most operating systems do not have native support for the hardware; factor in the cost of both software and hardware in your purchasing decisions